Are you looking for a practical project or work experience while you are pursuing your degree? No matter whether you are an undergraduate or a post-graduate student or a first, second or third year student we have opportunities for you to gain a real-world project experience.
- You will gain invaluable project experience that will improve your skills (and CV) as a potential pathway to employment
- You will get real world learning (e.g., developing conceptual model framework, analysing real data, develop analytical, conceptual and logical thinking etc.)
- You will get expert guidance throughout the placement
- You will be part of academic community
- You will receive credit points, as applicable.
Core theme areas
- Strategic readiness
- Digital Readiness
- Innovation Readiness
- High growth firm in the digital economy
- Proactive Government Service Delivery for One Stop Shop Strategy and Implementation
- Compulsory Third Party Insurance in the Digital Economy: Future Foresights
- Advancing Queensland Public Libraries
- Ignite Australia
- The Affordance of Smart Meters- Opportunities for Urban Utilities
- Digital productivity
- Sharing economy
- Disruptive innovation
- Digital business
How to apply
Places are limited and the program is competitive. If your interest falls within the above project or theme areas, email your interest to Dr Shahid Md, PEP coordinator). Currently we are recruiting students for the 1st semester 2016.
Your application should include the following documents:
- A one page CV
- A one page summary of your project (optional, could be submitted a later stage)
- Name of two referees
If you are unsuccessful in securing a placement; you will receive critical feedback on your project.
* agreements and insurance will need to be resolved