While innovation is crucial for many organisations, most lack a well-defined innovation process and supporting innovation system. Innovation pipeline, environmental sensing and systemic ideation themes assist organisations to systemise and predict the output of innovation investments. Evidence-led insights quantify an organisations innovation initiatives.
Lending on industry and academic insights, the PwC Chair in Digital Economy seeks to explore:
- Tools, methods and processes of innovation;
- Effective and efficient innovation systems for organisations;
- Cost effective idea to implementation processes;
- Business model and digital trends;
- Response latency and sensing systems to overcome unconscious incompetence;
- Approaches used to generate ideas in a structured way; and
- Ideation process, tools and techniques impacting organisations ‘thinking skills’.